- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The Facilities section works to administer school capital projects that include state funding in order to ensure cost-effective execution of projects and provides guidance to districts pertaining to school facility planning, design, construction, and operations. The section manages State of Alaska educational assets, including land and buildings. Each year the Facilities section produces a prioritized list of statewide needs for school capital projects.
- Debt Project Annual Reports due October 15
- Public Comments due October 19 for Update to 'Guidelines for School Equipment Purchases'
- Retro-Commissioning Evaluation Tool Update Available
- Facilities Manager
- Tim Mearig: (907) 465-6906
- Bid Document, Design, & Plan Review
- Wayne Norlund: (907) 465-2887
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Wayne Marquis: (907) 465-6928
- Lands Management & Project Support
- Lori Weed: (907) 465-2785
- Project Support
- Sharol Roys: (907) 465-6470
- Fax: (907) 465-8910