- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The Facilities section works to administer school capital projects that include state funding in order to ensure cost-effective execution of projects and provides guidance to districts pertaining to school facility planning, design, construction, and operations. The section manages State of Alaska educational assets, including land and buildings. Each year the Facilities section produces a prioritized list of statewide needs for school capital projects.
- *Extended* Seeking public comment on proposed procedures for PM compliance by Sept 21
- Revised CostFormat published September 16
- Debt Project Annual Reports Due October 15
- Facilities Manager
- Tim Mearig: (907) 465-6906
- Bid Document, Design, & Plan Review
- Vacant: (907) 465-1858
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Wayne Marquis: (907) 465-6928
- Lands Management & Project Support
- Lori Weed: (907) 465-2785
- Project Support
- Sharol Roys: (907) 465-6470
- Fax: (907) 465-8910