- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The Facilities section works to administer school capital projects that include state funding in order to ensure cost-effective execution of projects and provides guidance to districts pertaining to school facility planning, design, construction, and operations. The section manages State of Alaska educational assets, including land and buildings. Each year the Facilities section produces a prioritized list of statewide needs for school capital projects.
- Proof of district property insurance coverage due by July 15
- Revised publication Condition Survey Guide, 2020 Ed. available
- PM Preliminary Certification Report published June 1
- FY2022 CIP Application materials available
- Facilities Manager
- Tim Mearig: (907) 465-6906
- Bid Document, Design, & Plan Review
- Vacant: (907) 465-1858
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Wayne Marquis: (907) 465-6928
- Lands Management & Project Support
- Lori Weed: (907) 465-2785
- Project Support
- Sharol Roys: (907) 465-6470
- Fax: (907) 465-8910