- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
Phone: (907) 465-2972
Fax: (907) 465-2806
- SPED Hearing Officers List (docx)
- Alaska Parents' Guide (pdf)
- For a copy please contact DEED Special Education Office at (907) 465-8693 or email Amy Miller
- Alaska Family Directory
- Parental Rights for Special Education(Procedural Safeguards) (docx)
- Stone Soup Group - Alaska Parent Training & Information Center (PTI)
- Alaska Mediation Services (docx)
Links of Interest
- State Special Education Data
- Alaska Part B State Performance Plan/Systemic Improvement Plan/Annual Performance Report
- Federal Guidance
- Alternate Assessment
- Section 504
The department makes available to the public the records of dispute resolution (Due Process Hearings and Complaint Investigations). This is in accordance with 34 CFR 300.513 (d). To request copies of records, please call (907) 465-8693, or send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (907) 465-2806 and the department will respond, typically within 3 to 5 days.