- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
Welcome to the School Health, Safety and Alternative Education website. Creating and maintaining safe, supportive and successful schools requires careful planning, implementation and coordination of efforts by many stakeholders. The following links illustrate the many overlapping and interrelated components that contribute to school health, safety and alternative education.
School Health and Wellness
- Todd Brocious - (907) 465-2887
Education Administrator II
- EED - Safe Schools
- eLearning, School Health and Safety, Alternative Education, Quality Schools
- Sharon Fishel - (907) 465-6523
Education Specialist II
- School Counseling, Behavioral Health, Suicide Prevention, School Climate, Alternative Schools, Restraint and Seclusion, Title I D
- Kami Moore - (907) 465-2939
Program Coordinator II
- School Health, Fourth R, School Emergency Management, Youth Risk Behavior Survey, Alaska Safe Children's Act
- Samantha Wilson - (907) 465-2304
Program Coordinator I
- eLearning, SET, Quality Schools
Alaska School Safety & Well-Being Summit
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2018 School Safety & Well-Being Summit on September 18-19, 2018 in Anchorage, Alaska. Your presence helped to make this event a great success and we appreciated your feedback and evaluations. For presentations and resources, please visit our LiveBinder page