Welcome to the School Health, Safety and Alternative Education website. Creating and maintaining safe, supportive and successful schools requires careful planning, implementation and coordination of efforts by many stakeholders.
The following links illustrates the many overlapping and interrelated components that contribute to school health, safety and alternative education.
- Todd Brocious - (907) 465-2887
Education Administrator II
- EED - Safe Schools
- eLearning, School Health and Safety, Alternative Education, Quality Schools
- Sharon Fishel - (907) 465-6523
Education Specialist II
- School Counseling, Behavioral Health, Suicide Prevention, School Climate, Alternative Schools, Restraint and Seclusion, Title I D
- Kami Moore - (907) 465-2939
Program Coordinator II
- School Health, Fourth R, School Emergency Management, Youth Risk Behavior Survey, Alaska Safe Children's Act
- Samantha Wilson - (907) 465-2304
Program Coordinator I
- eLearning, SET, Quality Schools