- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The reporting process for the 2018-2019 suspension and expulsion data collection will remain in the Student Report Manager (SRM), due June 30th.
Full-day unexcused absences will continue to be reported in the Summer OASIS data collection in the SRM, due July 15th, preferred by June 30th.
|Regulation||Truancy||Suspension and Expulsion|
- The State Report Manager (SRM) will open
May 15 - June 30.
- Suspensions and expulsions due by June 30, 2019.
- Full-day unexcused absences data due by
July 15, 2019. Preferred by June 30, 2019.
For questions about the reporting of specific incidents, please contact:
- Samantha Wilson: (907) 465-2304