The reporting process for the 2017-2018 suspension and expulsion data collection will remain in the Student Report Manager (SRM), due June 30th.
Full-day unexcused absences will continue to be reported in the Summer OASIS data collection in the SRM, due July 15th, preferred by June 30th.
|Regulation||Truancy||Suspension and Expulsion|
- The State Report Manager (SRM) will open
May 15 - June 30.
- Suspensions and expulsions due by June 30, 2018.
- Full-day unexcused absences data due by
July 15, 2018. Preferred by June 30, 2018.
For questions about the reporting of specific incidents, please contact:
- Samantha Wilson: (907) 465-2304
For questions regarding the Summer OASIS data collection, please contact:
- Eric Caldwell: (907) 465-8435