- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
About Child Nutrition Programs
Alaska Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) commits to help school districts and other program sponsors provide quality nutrition programs assuring that our families are well-nourished, healthy, and our children are ready to learn.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (English)
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The Alaska Department of Education & Early Development, Child Nutrition Department has submitted the below waiver requests to the US Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Services. This information is provided to comply with the public notification statutory requirements in the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act, Section 12 (I)(1)(A)(ii).
- (new) Request for Waiver for Administrative Reviews and Integrity Plan (submitted January 6, 2021)
- Request to Waive Potable Water Requirement (submitted July 16, 2020)
- (new) Request to Waive On-Site Monitoring Requirements for State Agencies in the Emergency Food Assistance Program (submitted June 12, 2020)
- Revised Waiver Request for Alaska Statewide No-Congregate Feeding Non-Area Eligible/COVID-19 (Approved)
- Waiver Request for Alaska Statewide Non-Congregate Feeding/COVID-19 (Approved)
- Waiver Request for SFSP Unanticipated School Closure (pdf) (Approved)
- Waiver Request for SFSP First Week Site Visits (pdf) (Approved)
- Waiver Request for SFSP Closed Enrolled Site Eligibility (pdf) (Approved)
- Waiver Request for SFSP Meal Service Times (pdf) (Approved)
- Waiver Request for SFSP Offer versus Serve (pdf) (Approved)
- None At This Time
- Program Manager
- Jo Dawson: (907) 465-8708
- Program Coordinator (USDA Foods, TEFAP, FFVP)
- Sue Lampert: (907) 465-8710
- Program Coordinator (NSLP)
- Beth Seitz: (907) 465-8709
- Program Coordinator (CACFP)
- Ann-Marie Martin: (907) 465-8711
- Grants Administrator
- Carole Baker: (907) 465-2860
- Program Specialist (SFSP)
- Rhonda Biles: (907) 465-4788
- Program Specialist (School Wellness)
- Cyde Coil: (907) 465-8719
- Education Program Associate II (Special Milk Program)
- Debbie Soto: (907) 465-8712
- Education Program Assistant (USDA Foods, TEFAP)
- Tony Warren: (907) 465-3269
- Education Program Assistant (CACFP & SFSP)
- Jennifer Cherian: (907) 465-4969