- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
About School Nutrition Programs
The National School Lunch Program (NSLP), School Breakfast Program (SBP), Special Milk Program (SMP), and After School Snack Program are federally assisted meal programs operating in public and nonprofit private schools and residential child care institutions. These programs provide nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day. NSLP was established under the National School Lunch Act, signed by President Harry Truman in 1946 and provide per-meal reimbursement for meals served in compliance with USDA requirements.
School Year 2021-2022
- Annual Renewal Forms, Program Templates and Worksheets
- Free and Reduced Price Eligibility Report School Year 2019-2020 (excel)
- Income Eligibility Guidelines – for use in School Year 2021-2022 (pdf)
- Reimbursement Rates for 2021-2022 School Meals Program (pdf)
- Calendar of Annual Due Dates (pdf)
- Administrative Review