- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
Response to Instruction/Intervention (RTI)
Response to Instruction/Intervention (RTI) is one description of a multi-tiered instructional design used by schools to provide core instruction for all students and additional support at tiered levels of instruction for students identified as needing additional support. Information on this page provides basic information about RTI or similar systems and guidance for funding instruction under a multi-tiered system through ESEA Federal Programs and through IDEA.
Alaska RTI Guidance
- Using Response to Instruction/Intervention (RTI) for Alaska's Students - Guidance, July 2009 (pdf)
- Alaska RTI Triangle and Definitions (pdf)
- Funding for RTI: Title I Schools (pdf)
- Funding for RTI: IDEA (pdf)
- Using Title I, Title III, and CEIS Funds in RTI (pdf)