- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
Students on an IEP, a 504 plan, or EL students may have identified accommodations documented for participation during assessments. Accommodations are changes in practices and procedures that provide equitable access to grade level content during instruction and assessment that do not alter the validity of the assessment, score interpretation, reliability, or security of the assessment.
- Participation Guidelines for Inclusion of Alaska Students in State Assessments, December 2017 (pdf)
- Handbook for the Participation Guidelines, March 2018 (pdf)
- Transitory Impairment Sample Documentation (word)
English Language Proficiency Accommodations
- WIDA 2018-2019 Accessibility and Accommodations Supplement (pdf)
- Translation Guidance for ELLs (word)
Links of Interest
Alternate Assessment - DLM
NAEP has specific accommodations for students with disabilities or who are English learners. Information about those accommodations will be provided in the fall of 2018 for the NAEP administration for the 2018-2019 school year.