- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
USDA requires all State agencies to provide annual training to all Child and Adult Care Food Programs (CACFP) and requires attendance. Child Nutrition Programs offers this annual training in Anchorage and Fairbanks and through webinars.
Child care centers that are interested in operating the CACFP in their center must take trainings via DEED eLearning. All are required unless the agency falls within the exceptions noted. The following trainings can be found on DEED Elearning website.
- Child Nutrition: CACFP Administration Basics
- Child Nutrition: CACFP Participant Enrollment and Income Eligibility (not required for At-Risk Afterschool Meals programs, Head Start programs, or Emergency Shelter programs)
- Child Nutrition: Infant Feeding in the CACFP (not required for programs not serving children 0-1 year)
- Child Nutrition: CACFP Family Style Dining (not required for programs pre-plating food)
- Child Nutrition: USDA Civil Rights Requirements
- Child Nutrition: Procurement Training – Informal
- Child Nutrition: Procurement Training – Procurement Plans