- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
October 19-23, 2020 #AKDigitalCitizenship
The Alaska Department of Education and Early Development, with the support of Common Sense Education, BrainPOP, GoogleEdu, and ISTE, is pleased to sponsor the Alaska Digital Citizenship Week. This dedicated week is part of an ongoing effort to teach students how to make safe, smart, and ethical decisions in the digital world. On this page you will find resources to empower students, parents and educators to be informed and responsible online.
- Common Sense Education-Digital Citizenship Resources
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week K-2 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 3-5 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 6-8 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 9-12 Classroom Plan
- Code.org Connections for Digital Citizenship (Alaska Staff Development Network)
- Google Education's Be Internet Awesome curriculum
- BrainPOP digital citizenship modules
- ISTE digital citizenship resources
Family Engagement Resources
District Administrator Resources
- What is Creative Commons and Why does it Matter? (Common Sense Education, 2016)
- BrainPop Video: Copyright (5.5 minutes) - Be sure to check out the related reading
- Teaching Copyright (Electronic Frontier Foundation) - Five lesson curriculum oriented at high school students