- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
September 24-28, 2018 #AKDigitalCitizenship
The Alaska Department of Education and Early Development, with the support of Common Sense Education, BrainPOP, GoogleEdu, and ISTE, is pleased to sponsor the Alaska Digital Citizenship Week. This dedicated week is part of an ongoing effort to teach students how to make safe, smart, and ethical decisions in the digital world. On this page you will find resources to empower students, parents and educators to be informed and responsible online. Please contact Samuel Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Common Sense Education-Digital Citizenship Resources
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week K-2 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 3-5 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 6-8 Classroom Plan
- Alaska Digital Citizenship Week 9-12 Classroom Plan
- Google Education's Be Internet Awesome curriculum
- BrainPOP digital citizenship modules
- ISTE digital citizenship resources
Family Engagement Resources
District Administrator Resources