- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The current state public school funding formula was adopted under Senate Bill 36 in 1998 and implemented in 1999. The public school funding formula is defined in Alaska Statute 14.17, State Aid to Public Schools.
- Alaska's Public School Funding Formula: SB 36 Report (pdf)
- Public Funding Overview 2019 (pdf)
- Report Education Funding Task Force (pdf)
- Alaska School District Cost Study
- Student Data Reporting Manual (pdf)
September 30, 2019 - October 25, 2019
Student count period
September 30, 2019
Verification of schools
November 5, 2019
FY2021 Projected Average Daily Membership report due
November 8, 2019
FY2020 Average Daily Membership report due