- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
Computer Science Standards
The Alaska Computer Science Standards are meant to establish a baseline literacy in computer science for all Alaskan students and provide guidance for designing curriculum, assessments, and teacher preparation programs. The standards represent a vision in which all students, from a young age, engage in the concepts and practices of computer science. From kindergarten through 12th grade, students will develop new approaches to problem solving that harness the power of computational thinking, while not only becoming users, but creators of computing technology.
- Guide for Reading Computer Science Standards (pdf, word)
- Glossary for Computer Science Standards (word)
- Vocabulary for Computer Science Standards Grades K-12 (excel)
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf, word)
- Alaska Computer Science Standards: Connections to Other Standards (pdf, word)
- Alaska Computer Science & Digital Literacy Standards Phase Placement Survey (pdf, word)
Standards by Grade
|HS||L1 (Word) | L2 (Word)||Word|