The state supports a school planning process that focusses on proven practices, local needs assessment, and ongoing task planning and implementation for continuous improvement. The online planning tool Alaska STEPP provides a documented and interactive platform to plan and implement identified goals and tasks.
- School Recognition and Support Administrator
- Brad Billings: (907) 465-8720
- School Improvement Specialist
- Scot Fiscus: (907) 465-8718
- Program Assistant
- Joa Sangster: (907) 465-2800
November: AK STEPP Webinar Series
- Intermediate user • Thurs. 12/04/18 from 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- JOIN WEBEX MEETING
- Meeting numnber (access code): 282 897 940
- JOIN BY PHONE 1-855-244-8681