What do you need to know? (Orientation Phase)
This section provides school district administrators and district leadership teams with the information to determine if the SW-PBS framework is appropriate for their schools. Research has found administrative support and commitment are crucial to the success of SW-PBS. Therefore, the following information has been developed specifically for administrators and district leadership teams to assist with the process of determining whether the necessary infrastructure is present within your school or district to implement SW-PBS with fidelity.
The “What do you need to know?” phase is often the one overlooked in our busy school lives. This orientation section has been designed to help each district’s administration team understand what is needed for SW-PBS to succeed in your district and determine if SW-PBS will be implemented on a building or district-wide basis. Your state coordinator is also available to do an administrative introduction webinar.
- Orientation Memo to SW-PBS - word
- SW-PBS Blueprint Timeline Tier 1 - excel
- What is SW-PBS - pdf
- SW-PBS Essential Features - word
- SW-PBS Administration Orientation Agenda - word
- AK SW-PBS District Administration Orientation Presentation - powerpoint
- Eight (8) Steps of Tier 1 Implementation - word
- External SW-PBS Coach - word
- Internal SW-PBS Coach - word
- SW-PBS Implementation Blueprint - pdf
- Professional Development Blueprint - pdf