- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The Facilities section works to administer school capital projects that include state funding in order to ensure cost-effective execution of projects and provides guidance to districts pertaining to school facility planning, design, construction, and operations. The section manages State of Alaska educational assets, including land and buildings. Each year the Facilities section produces a prioritized list of statewide needs for school capital projects.
- District Preventive Maintenance Certification Report published August 15
- FY2021 CIP application materials available, due September 1
- BRGR Committee Teleconference September 5
- Revised publications available: A Handbook to Writing Educational Specifications and Swimming Pool Guidelines