- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators and parents on special education topics.
The Evaluation Summary and Eligibility Review (ESER) eLearning course offers educators the opportunity to learn:
- The purpose of an evaluation
- The role of parental consent in conducting an evaluation
- Procedures involved in conducting an evaluation
- The process of creating the ESER
This SPED Eligibility Categories eLearning course includes all 14 categories:
- Dual Sensory Impairment (Deaf-Blindness)
- Early Childhood Developmental Delay
- Emotional Disturbance (ED)
- Hearing Impairment
- Multiple Disabilities
- Mental Retardation
- Other Health Impairments
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairment
- Specific Learning Disability (LD)