NOTE: The State of Alaska contracts with DYNAMIC LEARNING MAPS (DLM) to administer the Alternate Assessment. This page is designed to help navigate the many resources available for this assessment.
This is the person who administers the test to the student.
This person manages all of the personnel administering the testing.
This is the person that manages the testing data from set-up to submission.
This is the person that manages the set-up of equipment for the testing and communication of systems.
- DLM Main Website
- Essential Elements for English Language Arts
- Essential Elements for Math
- Essential Elements for Science
Dynamic Learning Maps
- DLM Support Service Desk
- DLMemail@example.com: (855) 277-9751
- 4:00 am - 3:00 pm AK Time Zone (M-F)
- Special Education Alternate Assessment
Questions or Comments
- Or call (907) 465-8693
- Director of Assessment & Accountability
- Margaret MacKinnon: (907) 465-2970
- Special Education Administrator
- Don Enoch: (907) 465-2972
- Alternate Assessment Program
- Colleen Shivers: (907) 465-8705