- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
In response to Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), the Alaska Department of Education and Early Development (DEED) has submitted a request to the U.S. Department of Education (US ED) to waive certain requirements of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA, section 1111) related to assessment requirements.
On March 23, 2020, US ED gave notification to DEED that the wavier will be approved. As a result, spring 2020 administrations of the following assessments have been cancelled:
* PEAKS content area assessments in Mathematics, English Language Arts, and the Alaska Science Assessment
* Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) alternate assessment
* WIDA ACCESS for ELLs and Alternate ACCESS
The State of Alaska contracts with DYNAMIC LEARNING MAPS (DLM) to administer the Alternate Assessment. This page is designed to help navigate the many resources available for this assessment.
This is the person who administers the test to the student.
This is the person who manages all of the personnel administering the testing.
This is the person who manages the testing data from set-up to submission.
This is the person who manages the set-up of equipment for the testing and communication of systems.
- DLM Main Website
- Essential Elements for English Language Arts
- Essential Elements for Math
- Essential Elements for Science
Dynamic Learning Maps
- DLM Support Service Desk
- DLMfirstname.lastname@example.org: (855) 277-9751
- 4:00 am - 3:00 pm AK Time Zone (M-F)