Individualized Education Program (IEP)
The Department of Education & Early Development has developed web-based, interactive training courses for educators on special education topics.
The Individualized Education Program eLearning course offers educators and parents the opportunity to:
- Describe the IEP process
- Identify responsibilities associated with the IEP process
- Determine when an IEP meeting must be convened and identify who must be involved in the IEP process
- Describe parent participation in the process
- Identify when an IEP must be in effect
- Describe the guidelines for preparing an IEP
- Identify the contents of an IEP.
Registration - To register for an eLearning account, please complete our online account request form.
Star Rating: 3+ out of 4
- I thought this was a great course. The Implementation of resources within the slideshow was a good way of allowing me to have something to look back to after the course was over.
- The videos provided a good model of the various IEP meetings and their objectives.
- Very Informative, and it really gave clear and precise information. Thank you!