- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
NAEP in Alaska
- Assessments Administrator
- Isaac Paulson: (907) 465-8431
NAEP 2017 Alaska Reading Results
NAEP 2017 Alaska Mathematics Results
2019 Alaska NAEP Accommodations
- Inclusion Policy: NAEP 2019 Grades 4 and 8 English Language Learners (ELL) (docx)
- Inclusion Policy: NAEP 2019 Grade 12 English Language Learners (ELL) (docx)
- Inclusion Policy: NAEP 2019 Grades 4 and 8 Students with Disabilities (docx)
- Inclusion Policy: NAEP 2019 Grade 12 Students with Disabilities (docx)
What Every Parent Should Know About NAEP
NAEP, also known as "the Nation's Report Card," is the only nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America's students know and can do in various subject areas. Since 1969, assessments have been conducted periodically in reading, mathematics, science, writing, U.S. history, civics, geography, and the arts.
The Alaska profile is available on the NAEP web site. This profile presents key data about Alaska's student and school population, NAEP testing history, and results. The profiles also contain links to the most recent state report cards for all available subjects.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (Nation's Report Card)
- Information for Parents About the Nation's Report Card
- Explore the NAEP Questions Tool for Teachers for examples of the kinds of questions NAEP asks in its assessments
- Explore NAEP Data in more detail by using the Data Explorer
- The NAEP Frameworks