- Cama-i, quyana tailuci!
- (Central Yup’ik)
- "Greetings, thank you for coming!"
The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as “the Nation’s Report Card,” is the only nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America’s students know and can do in various subject areas. Its two major goals are to measure student achievement and to report change in performance over time.
The Alaska profile is available on the NAEP web site. This profile presents key data about Alaska's student and school population, NAEP testing history, and results. The profile also contain links to the most recent state report cards for all available subjects.
- NAEP Alaska State Profile
- The Nation's Report Card (NCES- National Center for Education Statistics)
- The Nation's Report Card: Information for Parents
- NAEP Parent Brochure
- NAEP Information for Students
- NAEP Frameworks
- How to Use NAEP Frameworks
- The National Assessment Governing Board (NAGB)
- Explore Assessment Data
- NAEP Schedule of Assessments
NAEP Results and Special Studies Tab
Check back for release information and updates for 2019!
- 2017 Mapping State Proficiency Standards onto NAEP Scales
- The Nation's Report Card: Technology and Engineering Literacy 2018
- NAEP 2017 National Writing Assessment Technical Report
- The Nation's Report Card: Arts 2016
- National Indian Education Study
- National Indian Education Study 2015: A Closer Look
- National Indian Education Study 2015: Setting the Context